With access to clinical speech recognition by Nuance, Absolute EMR clients can reap the productivity and financial benefits of a secure, industry-leading medical speech recognition platform all from within Absolute EMR. With a speaker-adaptive engine that allows users to talk naturally and at their own pace, built-in visualization and feedback, voice navigation and correction capabilities, and anytime, anywhere access, you can rest assured that clinical information is accurate and up to date. By speech-enabling Absolute EMR, you can further improve operating efficiencies, increase physician productivity and satisfaction, and raise the overall quality of patient care.
Features and benefits:
- 3-5x Faster Than Typing: Most physicians speak over 120 wpm, but type less than 40 wpm. Speech recognition lets you document in less time while on the go.
- Robust Medical Vocabulary: Cloud-based speech means you’ll always have access to the latest medical dictionary, terms, phrases and clinical formatting rules. Organizations and individual users can also customize their personal medical vocabularies.
- Speak at Your Own Pace: Speak naturally without having to wait for recognized text to appear on screen or navigation commands to be recognized using SpeakAhead™ technology.
- Visualization and Feedback: Visual indicators tell you where speech is enabled, when audio is being captured and displays audio recording levels to ensure a seamless experience.
- Voice Navigation and Commands: Navigate and make corrections using your voice or control audio capture and text corrections using familiar gestures on mobile devices.
- HIPAA-Compliant Speech Recognition: Speech-related data is communicated over 256-bit encryption channels using TLS protocols to ensure end-to-end security.
- Shared Speech Profiles: Individual user speech profiles, including custom vocabularies and templates, are sharable across select mobile, web, and desktop applications with clinical speech recognition by Nuance.